LISTEN TO SPEAKING OF CRYPTO ON YOUR FAVOURITE PODCAST PROVIDER
Carolina Abenante, Founder at NYIAX talks aboutbringing financial trading technology to the advertising and entertainment industries using blockchain technology.This is Episode 85 for the Speaking of Crypto podcast – the seventh episode in our Women in Crypto Wednesday Series.
By using smart contracts and blockchain technology, NYIAX is able to leverage the transparency and efficiency that blockchain brings and marry it with the ability to trade advertising contracts.
“The smart contract allows for self-effectuation. That’s why we really like blockchain.”
Carolina talks to me about why Facebook’s Libra is an exciting development that she is in favour of.
We also talk about:
- Her legal expertise to create effective smart contracts
- Creating a secondary market for the $700 billion advertising market
- Using blockchain’s transparency to reduce fraud
- Self-clearing of contracts using the CME model
- Smart contracts being triggered at each stage of the supply chain
- Facebook’s Libra enabling billions of users to hold crypto wallets
- How Facebook can maintain data privacy
- Libra like loyalty points
- Cryptocurrency vs tokenization
- A US CBDC
- The king of crypto
- Global Women in Blockchain
- Her advice for women entering the space
Please check out our sponsors at speakingofcrypto.com/partners
And… if you’re enjoying the podcast, please take a minute to rate, review and subscribe. This goes a long way to helping people who are new to crypto find the show.
Carolina Abenante Links: